Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesday Night, Television!

So, last night was American Idol's Season Premiere, and they as always are histarical, but I can only was about 10 minutes', every 20 or so mintues, because it makes me laugh so hard, my stomach, and my head hurts. LOL! So, did anyone see that 16 year old girl, who is a football player, and she didn't make it, but all 3 of the judges, including SIMON, gave her a big hug, and walked her out to her mom? I thought that, that, was soooooooooooo nice of them, becuase they did not have to do that. And does anyone else notice, that, Simon is really nice this year? That's alway's good. I think! LOL! Also, ONE TREE HILL was on last inght, so I was flipping back and forth between the two channels! LOL! Well, i'm off to take 2 more Exam's today! Wish me good luck!

~*Em!*~

No comments: