Thursday, January 17, 2008

Only 1 more week and no more high school exam's, ever!

Well, next week, i'm going to Chicago, Illinois, for 4 day's to watch Chris graduate from NAVY BOOT CAMP, and to spend time with him. My mom, me, his younger 12 year old brother, and his mom and his dad, are all driving together, so Yeah! LOL!

Anyway's, I took my last high school exam ever this morning. I don't have any school until next Tuesday, and I'll be out of school next Thursday, Friday, and I won't be here, those day's, and Saturday, & Sunday, so yeah! LOL Senior's only have to take the 2nd semester exam's, if they are failing their classes, and I won't be failing, so yeah! LOL!

I actually do enjoy writing out my life! I just love doing and anticipating what and when , I am going to write. I sometime's feel that I will never be able to write a thing, until my fingers hit these key's, and I just go wild and crazy! LOL! Really! Pictures is another thing that I love taking and posting, and showing people, and I really enjoy looking at them, and it jusdt brings back memorie's, that are awesome!

Well, until next time!

~*Em!*~

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Emilee! Wahoo for you, your done with exams?! Are you graduating early? How fun to go to Chicago. I have to hear more about this guy Chris!!

Emilee said...

um, no i graduate in june. i will tell you everything and anything you want to know about chris, just say what, and I'll tell.
Em!