Tuesday, January 8, 2008

This Thing On My Head!

This Thing On My Head!

Well, it all started last Monday, December 31st, 2007! I was in the bathroom getting ready to go somewhere, when I discovered a really big red spot, on my forehead. It was a pimple, so like any other pimples, I pop the pimple, O.K.? No, I should have, so use medicine, and ache treatment everyone, NEVER POP A PIMPLE, AGAIN! My pimple, becuase I had popped it too early, had turned into an absess! It made my eye's really puffy, and it looked like, I had two black eye's. It's almost all cleared up now, so it took about a week or so, to finally almost clear up! So, that's just a little tip for y'all today!


~*Em!*~
The Best T.V. Show Ever!
The Life of the characters from "One Tree Hill," are most adorable, and unexpected people, that I have ever, seen, on T.V. LOL! I just abdolutely love this show! Well, just take the time, every Tuesday, at 8:00 p.m. to watch, it! It's the best show, ever!
~*Em!*~

No comments: