Monday, January 7, 2008

It's been way too long!



My Fun & Happy Life!


It's just been way to long since I last wrote. But, today I said to myself, "Em, you really need to write, something, at least!" And Yes, I talk to myself, who doesn't! LOL! Anywho, I'm so very happy and life is going swell. I just put an awesome picture of me and my boyfriend Chris, on facebook, so check it out, it's awesome! LOL! I'm sick, and home from school, today, so that's also why I have time to sit down here and just write, away! LOL! I'm funny, right away, sorry, but I just had to write that. WOW! LOL! Really, WOW! Can, we say hyper! Christmas was awesome! I got so much stuff, and lot's, and lot's, of gift card's, and some are spent, and I have macy's, and forever 21, left, so yeah! Well, I'll write more later! Have a great New Year/2008!

P.S. Up there, is the picture, that I was talking about!

~*Em!*~

No comments: