Monday, January 14, 2008

Exam Week!

Well, this week I have my 1st semester of exam's, but the good thing is that this is my last round of high school exam's, forever. Senior's do not have to the the 2nd semester of exam's, if they do not have any F's. So, yeah! LOL! I don't have any exam's today, but 2 tuesday & wednesday, & 1 on thursday morning, and no school, thursday afternoon, friday, and next monday! Yeah! I had a good weekend. I am borrowing my friend's Wii-gaming system, so that's good. I think. LOL! I had a girl's night out on friday with my Sam & Rachel, some school friend's! I do recomend going to Buca-de-beppo, it's a great place to eat. Also, on saturday my sister Juile got married, again. But, this one (4th-time) will last, he's a great guy, and he makes Juile happy, and treats her right. So, that's great! IAfter the wedding, Juile's daughter my 19 year old niece, and I went to go and see the new movie "JUNO." It was great. Go see it, if you already, haven't, becuase it is good! Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!

Em!

No comments: