Monday, April 7, 2008

Quick-Update!

Well, nothing has really been going on. I saw "Horton Hear's A Who," Whith my mom on saturday night. It was pretty good, and funny! I also saw "Alvin And The Chipmunck's," my mom bought it on saturday afternoon, and I watched in on sunday. It was funny, and good, too. I was loking for some older movie's on friday night, after an amzing meal at Brio, which is at Easton Town Center, go if you ever get a chance, it's so worth it, it's one of my favorite resturantes. Anyway'z, at my grandma's on friday night I found the movie "The Fortune Cookie," 1966, Black & White, With Jack Lemmon, and with Walter Mathau. It's so good, funny, and such a classic, one of my fav's, again. LOL! Well, until next time!

~*Em!*~

5 comments:

Amanda B. said...

sounds like you have had some happy movie watching! :) Look forward to seeing you again- feels like it has been forever!

Emilee said...

yeah, I know!

Suzanne said...

Very fun! How does 5:00 sound for tomorrow? I'll call you too but I know you're in class right now.

Amanda B. said...

like the knew look of your blog!

Emilee said...

thanks!
Em!