Tuesday, April 15, 2008

All About Chris!

This is for Kaite & Autumn!

1. Favorite color: Blue
2. Full name: Christopher Arnold Ozment
3. Hobbies: working on older and newer cars, older especially.
4. Occupation: a "Sniper"! An engineerer in the U.S. Navy, they call them snipers.
5. Birthday: May, 4th, 1987
Siblings: Cassie 19, Carol (Almost) 17, & Cody 12! & Chris (Almost) 21!
6. Religion: LDS
7. Music: Listens to his IPOD so much. loves really any kind of music.
8. Movies: he loves any type of movie. Literally.
9. Birthday-Place:Mesa, Arizona
10. Favorite pop: RootBeer

Chris makes me laugh. I love that. He is very funny, loves to do alot of things. I'll tell me, but this is just a taste.

~*Em!*~

5 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Good to read some info on this "mystery guy"! :)

Emilee said...

yeah!
em!

Kelly said...

Those are great things to know!

everyday katie said...

See, already I'm learning more. Now I need the Ooey, Gooey, Lovee, Dovee DETAILS. You know...the little things you love about him...the less obvious ones. Things that only you know.

He really sounds like a great guy.

Autumn said...

Great info. I second Katie, tell me about what you guys TALK about, what makes him different from John Doe, what makes him want you to be with him forever, you know, the really unique stuff. That's very cool about fixing the cars.