Friday, April 18, 2008

Life Is A Highway!

So, today starts day/night/evening, lol, 1. of my fun weekend with my best friend Samantha. She's satying over all weekend from after school today until sunday around 3:00 p.m. were babsitting amanda's kids tonight. They are so darling, I love them all. Were both excited. Tom i'm getting my hair cut to my shoulder's, and then its growing back out again, I love long hair. Then tom night, i'm not jewish but my friend sam is, and so were going over to her family house for passover saddar (dinner) i'm excited. Sunday church, and she's comign wqith us. So, yeah! Can't wait!

~*Em!*~

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

C-ya tonight!!! :)

Thank you!!!

Kelly said...

Have a great weekend- fun with the babies and fun getting a cute cut! See you on Sunday!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Emilee, you REALLY need to edit your blog(not to mention your facebook)...and I will see you later today to eat Mom's yummy food!