Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Leaving On A Ground Hound Bus!

Well, this past weekend was a great one. Chris came in and we went out to dinner saturday night, with his family, at my favorite resturante. Cheeseburger In Paradise! Go there if you've never been, it's awesome! We watched La Bamba one of my favorite movie's, watch it if you've never seen it, it's a wonderful movie! We also watched alot of other movies too, and we just had a wonderful time together. He left on Sunday afternoon/night, but we has duty for the next three weekends, but the week before my graduation party, which would be memorial day weekend, he will be home, so yeah! My graduation party is from 1-4 p.m. at my house, on may 31st, 2008. I'm so excited, then the next day june 1st sunday, 2008, i think around 4 p.m. i graduate, yeah! Then the next weekend after that is the Indianiapolis car nationals 2008. yeah! were taking the camaro, and the mustang i think too. Well, until I write more, have a wonderful day/week/&,weekend!

~*Em!*~

3 comments:

Autumn said...

What a fun trip. That's nice he took the time to see you even though it was short. I think a short visit is better than none at all! I'm sad we all missed the chance to meet him on Sunday!! I'm going to have to check out the Cheeseburger in Paradise now that I've heard it recommended a few times!

Amanda B. said...

I am glad you guys had a great time! I bet you can't wait to graduate! I know I could hardly stand it when I was I was waiting to graduate. I had always wondered about CinP- i will have to try it!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Emilee-

First, it's GREY..hound.

Second, is Chris really coming home in 3 weeks?

Third, when you are you going to set a date?!?!