Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happyness & Sadness!

So, yesturday my dad, mom, and I all got up very early, nad dad and I drove while mom and her friend alcie next door and her son walked down to capital university to go and vote. I am happy because I voted for the first time yesturday, and it was very neat and cool. I am sad hoever, because the person that my and aaron voted for, didn't get the vote. That would be Mccain, but not for Aaron, he took another route but it's not Mccain, or Obama, it's someone else. You try and guess, he doesn't like Obama and wasn't gonna just vote Mccain even though he would have if the person he voted for wasn't on the ballot. But, (here's a hint) the person that he voted for has been on the ballot every year for who know's. LOL! Anyways, we will all just have to wait and see what happens during these next 4 years. On a happier note, I am so happy, and enjoying my life. College, Aaron, Family, & Friends! It's all great!
Em!

No comments: