Monday, November 17, 2008

19th Birthday!

Pic's will come at a later date. My 19th birthday was last thursday/ November 13th. I didn't do anything too special. I was with Aaron, family and friends all day, so that's really all that matters. This weekend was fun! Next weekend, well in like 6 days or so, the OSU v.s. Michigan game is on at 12:00 (Noon) on Saturday Nov. 22nd, 2008. Who's gonna watch it? I am, of course. Well, until another update on my life, which I promise i'll start writting more fast and sooner.

Em!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

THANK YOU- THANK YOU- THANK YOU for helping with Olivia yesterday. You are an angel. I wish you were there all the time but I'm thrilled you are going to attend the singles ward. You will have some great times there and make wonderful memories. Please feel free to visit anytime:)

Emilee said...

i will, and no problem, she was an angel. I took her out and she was GREAT & TOTALLY FINE! Towards the end of nursery though, i took her back into the nursery room and she was fine. She's new to the room and doesn't really know any of the kids that well, and sister entler and sister hartwell are wonderful and great with the kids but She doesn't know them and she knows me and she was wonderful and time and fye, babysitting is great with me just give me a call on my cell phone.

Amanda B. said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! :)