Monday, November 24, 2008

1001 days!

So, I am starting my day today, by writting everyday for two weeks on my blog, to complete on of my 100 goals, in 1001 days. I love this goal game, but I am also going to start today I think, by trying to work and soon complete my next 100 things in 1001 days list. Well, yesturday Aaron and I went to our ward, which is the Columbus 1st Ward, at the OSU Singles Institute on OSU Campus. We attend church from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. We left a few minutes early though, that way we could go and attend some of the meetings at my home ward in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. They meet for church from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. We heard the last 15 or so minutes of Sacrament meeting and then Aaron and I for the last 2 hours of church, watched my friends Abbey's baby Annie May and she was such a doll baby. She is so precious Abbey, Ross, and Little Rossi were truely blessed with one of the most loving and adorable little angels from heaven. I loved watching Aaron hold and talk to Annie it was so cute because she would just look at him and just smile and he would do the same back at her, and it was just so amazing to see. We also about the last 1 1/2 or so watched Olivia another true little blessing and gift from God. I just love her hair Suzanne. LOL! She is so fun and enjoyable. I had some Goldfish and gummy bears that I had took from the nursery for Olivia and she would play with them and just look up at me and smile and she just brings so much joy to my life. It was so cute though when little 7 month old Annie May LITERALLY watched every single move that little 2 year old Olivia made, while eating those gold fish. You just felt so bad that Annie couldn't have any of those yet, but it was really funny, she was staring so intensely at Olivia nad everyone while we ate the gold fish. After we left church Aaron and I had to make a quick stop my Cyndi Sanders house (Cyndi's and her family are literally the best friends that my family could ever wish for. Her and my mom and best friends, sister's pretty much, and they are all like family to us.) for a few mintues to get something out of her Garage for her mom. We also took Lu-Lu home to Cyndi's house. She is Cyndi's granddaughter, and Lu-Lu is really Lexi, but every since she was a baby, I have always called her Lu-Lu. After leaving Cyndi's house, we went back to my house for dinner and watched "Deck the Halls." Such a great and funny movie. After that we went back to the OSU Campus Singles Institute building to have another missionary discussion with the missionaries and then Aaron, me, Elder Beach and Elder Gale, all drove up in Aaron's car to The ward mission home in Dublin, Ohio for FHE. IT's for the missionaries and their investegaters. It was so much fun and very inspirationally for both me and Aaron, and everyone else. Plus Sister Jensen the mission President Jensen's wife, made yummy brownies and put vanilla ice-cream on top. Very yummy. Then the 2 elders and Aaron and I, went back to the Elders apartment in Granview, and then Aaron and I came back to my house, and then a few hours later Aaron went home. All in all, yesturday was truely a great day. Today I'm here at home, and Aaron will be over later, and then we have FHE at my house. Well, I'll write again soon!

Em!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Wow- that will keep ya busy to write everyday!! Aaron and I are thinking about going out Friday night.... are you open to babysit? I know it is kind of a crazy day, so don't be afraid to say no.... I have to see if I can find your cell number around here...I know I put is somewhere.. :)

Emilee said...

i can i work at tuttle mall and i get off work around 5ish so i could go from work to your house if my mom brings me to your house could i get a ride home? I would love to watch the kiddos after a day of work i will need a lot of laughs. i'm so exicted.