Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun Thing!

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND:
1. He's very handsome and adorably cute
2. He plays the guitar
3. We go to the same college, and our in the same program and major (CDD) at college
4. He is just so sweet and caring in so many ways

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Carpet Binding Workshop
2. Charlotte Russe
3. Babysitting
4. Babysitting

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. The Christmas Story
2. All of the 6 Rocky movies
3. Adventures in Babysitting
4. Elf

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH: (anymore the news is honestly the only thing on t.v. that I watch everyday, on a regular basis)
1. Saved By The Bell Reruns
2. The News; 10 T.V. of course
3. Regis & Kelly Live
4. Family Matters Reruns

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pizza
2. Mac & Cheese
3. Chicken
4. Mashed Potatoes

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Spain
4. Mexico

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1. New movies
2. My niece; Elizabeth Guin Morello to be born in April
3. New Years resolutions
4. More college, so I can get closer and closer to my college graduation

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

very cool! I learned some things about you I didn't know! :)