Monday, July 14, 2008

So, right now I am just going to ramble on and on and on. So, here it goes! I got up today, at my normal weekday time. about 6:15ish a.m. or so. I took my shower, got dressed and ready, and then left to go to work, with mom and dad, where i work too. i work as a secretary at my mom and dad's shop. Yeah, for me, Yeah! LOL! So, anywho, I eat my strawberries at work. I worked until about 1:30 p.m. or so. then mom and I went to the bank and to cvs, and then home. dad, mom and I then went to FHE at church (our reynoldsburg building, as alway's, lol.) tonight. then 3 of my friends and I always go to smoothie king on monday's after fhe, and we went tonight! It's out once a monday get up, after fhe. lol. Well, until tommorrow, thanks for letting my ramble, on and on , and on, and on! LOL! Good Night!

~*Em!*~

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

sounds like a great day!