Thursday, July 17, 2008

Regali-designs!

So, I am advertising a great new and upcoming business. My Aunt and My Cousin (Claudia & Laura/Regali-designs!) Have started a new jewelry making business. They do wire wrapping, hand crafted original designs, jewelry for all occasions, hemp, and semi precious jewels. They have started a blog, so if you could please check them out either through this link: http://regalidesigns.blogspot.com/ or you can check them out, by clicking on their link Regali-designs, in my friends spot.

Thanks again, for reading this, and check them out and discover some new and awesome and beautiful, original hand crafted jewelry.


~*Em!*~

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Emilee I'm sorry I forgot to RSVP to this! I was out of town with my family! I just looked at their blog-pretty stuff!