Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh, My!

Well, all last week, as always, LOL! I worked, just like I am doing right this very minute. Well, right this very minute, I'm taking a break, LOL! Anway's, Chris came in on friday, and stayed until sunday. Well, saturday and friday we wnet swimming in my back yard, in my pool. Yeah, Pool and swimming! LOL! We went to see batman the dark knight, which was a great and now and forever, one of my favorite movies. First off, I loved and still and always will, love Heath Ledger, who omg, did a fabulous job in the movie, really. And, of course the cute and sey, lol. Christian Bale, Awwwww, I just love him, I always have, and i'm glad that he's going to be in all of the rst of the how ever many other batman movie's there will be, because, he's a cute and wonderful batman! Literally, LOL! So, go and see the movie. I know that I'm going to be buying it when it comes out on DVD, for sure! Then more swimming with our friends Kira and Keith on saturday night, yeah! LOL! And then last night, a few hours after chris left to go back to chicago, illinois, my dad called my 2 cute mieces, maddy and taylor, and Taylor told us that there sister, my younger niece kanzi, had the baby, on friday, and they just got home yesturday, sunday. His name is Marcus Scott (after her father, my brother, who passed 3 years ago!) I will put up pics of him soon, when my sister sends me them, lol! TTYL!

P.S. I'm now offically a Great-Aunt! WOW! LOL!

Em!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend! :)

Abbey said...

that is so fun. I am glad you enjoyed the movie. Heath Ledger will always be one of my Hollywood Hearththrobs