Wednesday, December 10, 2008

school and work

well, I have to go to school in a few mintues, and then aaron and I are going to hang out as usual, lol. and then I have to work today at charlotte russe from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. not too bad of hours though. I also work friday, so yeah, not too bad. lol. This saturday, Aaron, joe (a friend of ours from school), me , and joe's friend, are going to go ice skating. We are all excited. I love ice skating and I get to kind of be the helper and teacher for Aaron. He's not very good at it, because he doesn't do it very well. It will be fun. Yesturday I was so tired and took a nap after school, and that was basically it, for yesturday. Today, I'm up and excited to see Aaron in a few minutes. He told me that on saturday before he gets me to go ice skating, he is going to go christmas shopping for me, and I have just a little bit more to get him, but I told him not to get me anything, but he doesn't listen. LOL. Men, what can I guess, you can't live with them, but you sure can't live without them. LOL. Well, Thursday, so really tomorrow, Aaron and I have school, and then we will go to his house for awhile, and then go and pick up the OSU campus missionaries, elder beach and elder gale for dinner at my house, and then another discussion about the church, and to also finalize the last minute details and plans for Aaron's baptism this sunday. Well, nothing else really. TTYL!

Em!

No comments: