Friday, December 5, 2008

37 Odd Things About Me

37 Odd Things About Me


1. Do you like blue cheese? It's O.K. Sometimes.

2. Have you ever smoked? Nope

3. Do you own a gun? I would rather not answer this question

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? I like, Grape & Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not Really

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I HATE HOT DOGS

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Honestly, I have way too many to name

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice & Water

9. Can you do push ups? I can do girly push ups

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love jewelry, so all kinds

11. Favorite hobby? Cars, Shopping, T.V., Movies, Aaron, Blogging, and the computer

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope, I have ADHD

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes, I wear glasses

14. Middle name? Anne

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? How is my hair gonna look tonight, & How I am gonna look tonight, & How AMAZINGLY HANDSOME Aaron's gonna look tonight

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Orange Juice, & Pop/Soda

17. Current worry? Nothing Really

18. Current hate right now? I'm not sure

19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with Aaron

20. How did you bring in the new year. I really can't remember

21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii, Italy, Canada (again, I love Canada, I've been there a few times)

22. Name three people who will complete this? Kelly O, Amanda B, and Suzanne B.

23. Do you own slippers? No, but I have alot of warm fuzzy socks

24. What shirt are you wearing? A pink and white polka-dot American Eagle shirt. It buttons up.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I haven't slept in Satin Sheets yet, but I love satin P.J.'s

26. Can you whistle? Not really, some though. Let's just say that I noise comes out. LOL

27. Favorite color? Pink & Blue

28. Would you be a pirate? I don't know

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything that comes to my mind at that moment

30. Favorite Girl's Name's? Layla Nicole & Lauryn Allison

31. Favorite Boy's Name's? Gabriel Scott & William James

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Aaron last night. He always makes me laugh. I love that

34. What vehicle do you drive? Which ever vehicle is available at my house when I need it

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I sliced open, the front of my right finger on my left hand a few years ago, and it hurt. I have also sprained my ankles and my arm alot of times

36. Do you love where you live? Yes

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

How can you hate hotdogs?!?! :) Hope tonight was amazing!! :)