Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A cute tag that I took from Kelly O. Sorry adn thanks kelly.

Gift wrap or gift bags?
I love to wrap my gifts, but sometimes I like to put it into a pretty bag

Real or artificial tree?
Both

When do you put up the tree?
It really all depends

When do you take down the tree?
It really all depends

Do you like eggnog?
Yes

Favorite gift as a child:
My baby dolls

Hardest/easiest person to buy for:
My mom is the hardest, and my dad's the easiest, every year everyone gets dad a JEGS gift card

Do you have a nativity scene?
My grandma does, and so does my mom. I have one that Each of us; (my mom, my aunt, my cousin and my sister bylle, and me) We all have a nativity scene from Hawaii, the manger's a dark brown colored coconut shell, with animals and people, with hawaiian clothes and other hawaiian stuff. My grandparents lived in Hawaii and were married their, too.

Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
I mail my Christmas cards every year

Favorite Christmas movie:
Elf, & A Christmas Story, & National Lampoon's A Christmas Vacation

When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Whenever I see seomthing that would be a good gift, and when I find a great sale

Favorite things to eat during the holidays:
Cookies, and I love to drink some yummy egg nog

Favorite Christmas song:
Santa Baby, & I want a hippo for Christmas

Angel or star on top of your tree?
Angel

Open gifts Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Both

Most annoying thing about the holiday season?
Long lines at stores

Favorite ornament theme/color:
Don't really have one

Favorite Christmas dinner:
Turkey, cranberry desert, strawberry desert, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffings, and etc.

What do you want for Christmas?
To be with my friends, family, and Aaron

Now, if that was fun, and you want to play too- it's your turn! Merry Christmas to you...23 days early!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun, Emilee!! LOved reading all about your Christmas's and I love the Hawaiian nativity!

Amanda B. said...

I enjoyed doing this tag too. Fun to read things about you!!