Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here Comes The Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Here Comes The Sun." By The Beatles! I am listening to this song right now, while I am here at work. I love working here at my parents shop. Why?
1. Because, it's my parent's business. lol.
2. It's very hand's on and talking. My likey! LOL
3. Very Interactive
4. Fun, and just fun, I guess. I can't really describe it.

Man, do I totally get off the main topic that I am going to talk about right now, or what????????????? LOL!

Anywhozzzzzzzzz, This song is in the Newer, Parent Trap, with Lindsey Lohan, this one and the older one's both 1 and two, lol. are amazingly wonderfully good. Man my wording today, geeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhh! LOL! This song reminds me of fun, loving, and peace, and comfort, and LONDON. I've never been to LONDON, but I hope to one day!

Well, only two more day's until we leave for Chicago, for 4/5 day's, yeah. food, shopping, and of course, CHRIS! LOL!

~*Em!*~

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Sounds like fun! :) I am glad you like your job- that makes a big difference. Have a good time in Chicago! :)

Suzanne said...

Another cute background. Have fun in Chicago!!

Suzanne said...

How was Chicago??