Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun Stuff!

So, last night I took Mammie (my dad's mom/my grandma) out for dinner at Red Robin, great food, bytheway. We went to bath and body works were I got, well a great supply of things, whic I badly needed. lol! We went to macy's were I bought some black flip-flops, with the thing that holds your toes/feet in place (LOL!) and that color is blue with white pocka-dots and pink trim. So cute! I also bought myself a new camera, which is a wonderful thing, and is actually pink, yeah, lol, and it's got everything and great mp's which is 8 mp's and 5x optical and 5x digital, so awesome! Well, next friday my mom, chris's mom kim, and I are all going out to chicago tro see chris, of course, and to shop of course. lol. we leave next, next, lol. friday morning early, and we get back the following monday night. we are drving, i'm exctied, chris, food, and shopping, and road trip yeah! lol!

Em!










No comments: