Friday, August 22, 2008

8 Thing's, Tagged By K.S.

8 Things I am passionate about...
1. Education
2. Getting A Good Job
3. My Family
4. My Job
5. Church
6. Learning
7. Blogging, duh. lol.
8. Friends

8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. Learn so much more
2. Have Children
3. Go On A Cruise
4. Travel To Europe (Many Places)
5. Raise a Righteous Family
6. Own A house, with a pool in the back yard. lol.
7. Pay off any and all debts that I have, well, let's just hope I don't have any. lol.
8. Learn Patience

8 Things I say a lot...
1. Like
2. May I Help You? (It is what I say, after I say the name of where I work)
3. Cute
4. Hello
5. Dude
6. Awesome
7. Great Job
8. Thank You, Bye (Also, what I say at my work place)

8 Books I have read as of late...
1. Gossip Girl
2. Stori Telling
3. The Scriptures
4. The Primary/Nursery 1 Manual
5. Magazines
6. Road Signs
7. The Tom-Tom (It's A GPS System)
8. Street Names, In Chicago, Illinois

8 Movies I have watched recently...
1. Batman: The Dark Knight
2. Just Married
3. Kindergarten Cop
4. Top Gun
5. Better Off Dead
6. The Cutting Edge 2: Going For The Gold
7. Road-House
8. American Graffiti

8 Bloggers I tag...
1. Abbey
2. Bylle
3. Suzanne
4. Kelly
5. Heather
6. Bonnie
7. Amanda
8. And, Anyone Else That Want's To Play



Thanks for tagging me Katie, now everyone else, I tag you!!!!!!!!!

~*Em!*~

4 comments:

everyday katie said...

I can't believe I forgot to put traveling on my list of things to do before I die. DUH! THanks for playing.

Kelly said...

That was fun!! I will play along probably next week! Thanks!

Amanda B. said...

How fun! I will probably do soon! Thanks for tagging me!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Emilee-
First, your crack me up!!!
Second, did you notice the word "books"...most of the things on your list are not books!!!

Love you sis!