Saturday, June 21, 2008

Peeper!

Well, I really do promise, when I have more time to actually sit down and add more pictures, I will. Soon, hopefully. LOL! Well, anyway's, I really can't put any picture's of my wedding dress, up on the web, because A little birdie, or other's my call him a peeping tom, (Christopher), which he most likely would, some how, look at the photos, and I just can't until next may 23rd, 2008, Saturday! LOL! I have been busy with the wedding plans, and with work. I went out to breakfast at the crackle barrel, with my nanney and pepaw (my grandparent's, my mom's parent's) this morning, I stayed at the house last night. Last night we went to Easton, and to barnes and noble. I just love that store. I bought a 2 little bride and groom do you know each other questions trivia books. LOL a movie, my favorite (well, one of them) Eddie and the cruisers. I also bought a book on the assassination of president john f. kennedy. I just lover to hear about and think about what really happened. It's interesting to me, really it is. It also has been. I love any history from 1920's on, but mainly i love the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's! and on. lol! Nan and Pep's and I also went to JC Penny's after breakfast this morning. I bought some clothes and shoe's. White legging's, silver flip-flops, a blue t-shirt, and a pink and white dress. It's all so cute, and so cheap! LOL! I love deal's! Well, I put the clothes, well the pictures of them, soon, on my blog, soon@ Maybe even later on today! I promise!

Until I write. Which will be soon! LOL!

~*Em!~*

1 comment:

Moms Are Contagious said...

I do not understand your language. I am sitting here cracking up. Anyway, take my sisterly advice and SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

You are weird, but I love you anyway. Umm....call me sometime!