Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crazy, but good night!

Last night, my dad and I (well I drove of course, lol) drove to pick up a friend to go to the singles fhe at our church building, whenn we arrived at the church, I got a call from my mom. She told me that my friend abbey had called, and needed for me to call her. Right away, I picked up my cell phone and called Abbey. Her husband is out-of-town, so she has no car. I drove to her houe and her, me, little ross, and baby annie may, and I drove to the after hours, because little ross was complaining about his left leg hurting him. I felt so bad, I sped just a little to get to abbey's house, because I was so worried about my little ross. I am going to call abbey today and see if his fine. He was last inght, but just a little pain in his leg, nothing big. We just took him there, as a percaustion, which is good, i think. Then after I was done with abbey, i had to go back to my church and pick up kaisa and my dad, take kaisa burger king to get something to eat, then I took him home, and then finally My dad and I went home. By that time my driving (right) leg, was kind of hurting, but I really enjoyed doing all of that for abbey last night. She has always been there for me and my family when we have needed her, so it was just my way of helping her out, which any time abbey dno't hesitate to call me day or night. Well, until next time!

~*Em!*~

2 comments:

Abbey said...

em, thanks again for taking me to the after hours. Little Ross loves you. I hope to see you at church tomorrow. I hope you are doing okay.

Emilee said...

No problem abbey, i love little ross and annie and you all too. sorry i wasn't there yesturday, i really missed my little ones, i'll be there next sunday, you yeah there.
Em!