Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Cutest Kids Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






































O.K. So I have been very lazy! I took these pictures about 1 month or so ago, when I babysat the cutest kids ever! Spencer (5), Abby (3), & Olivia (1)! They were all just so much fun, and very entertaining! Abby liked to go into the bathroom and sing, but my favorite part was when she would say, "Swipper, no swipping." From Dora the explorer! Olivia was so fun to feed, because she was like, jump and reach so far for her/my food! So cute! And Spencer, well, hes my buddy! He's so funny and makes you laugh! He said, "Emilee, can we watch t.v." I siad, "Yeah!" We ending up (Spencer's choice's) watch the price is right the night time show, and jepordary, and wheel of fortune! He loved them, and would actually play around! Well, until later! Sorry for being so late this time! LOL!

~*Em!*~

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ok- how can I not agree to that!! My kids had a wonderful time with you:) You got some fun pictures. We should have you over again soon!!!

Emilee said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Em!

Kelly said...

Those are some cute pictures, and I know you are a fun babysitter, what's not to love?!

everyday katie said...

OH Emilee...you used to say that about my kids. Leave room in your heart fro my boys...even though we're so far away. But you are right, they are adorable.

Emilee said...

awwwwww, no i still love parker, reid, and gray! i miss u guys so much!
Em!

Autumn said...

Very very cute!!! How exciting about your dress!!