Monday, March 10, 2008

Injury!

I sprained my right wrist and hand, the normal one, that I write and do alot of things with. Yeah! LOL! I did it in volleyball in gym last thursday. Here's a picture I just took a few minutes ago of it. It's going to be wrap up for about 1 month or less or longer, not sure! I'm out of gym for atleast tewo week's, i'll start gym back up again in three weekes, after spring break! I have tendenidous and I also tore some soft tissue muscle, and it's sprained!

I'll download the picture later!


~*Em*~

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope it feels better soon! I have missed you at church, hope to see you this week- I am teaching RS- so you better come!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emilee said...

thanks i will!
Em!

Autumn said...

Ouch! I hope it feels better soon.