Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here, A Great Update!

Music, I haven;t really been able to listen to any music in a long time, but today, I really listening my ears out! LOL! Really, I sang so loud, and I just had a blast, in my room, with my IPOD! Yes, with alot of newly updated songs on it! LOL! I am so excited, about going to Moun Vernon, Ohio, on friday and then i'm coming back late sunday night. I get to spend time with chris's mom and dad two brothers and his sister, and their dog, and 2 cat's, and pony, and horse, and goat's, and chircken,s and their 1 yes 1, lol! rooster! LOL! Yes, alot I know ! But, I love in country, I love the city more, but it's very mice to just get away for awhile, yes it is! Well, American Idol's back on & one tree hill is on in 15 min's so yeah! LOL!

~*Em!*~

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Emilee- So good to hear from you. We've missed having you around. I'm so proud of you for getting your patriarchal blessing. You will just love the counsel you will recieve. We are blessed to have the gospel! I love your blog too. Didn't know you had one. Of course I'm new to the blogging world:) See you Sunday!

Autumn said...

Emilee. I've been meaning to comment on this forever. I also love the country. I hope you have (had?) fun-not sure when you went.