Monday, February 4, 2008

Perfect

Well, I haven't been doing to much lately, because since the monday before I left to go to Chicago, which was awesome bytheway, just being with Chris was great. Well, anyway's, I have been sick for two weeks. I have a cold and a cough, so the cold isn't too bad, but the cough is, and it wears me down so much. Chicago, was great. I had a blast just being with Chris. He went out to the mall their at the great lakes, last saturday and he got out two new sprint phones. I got the phone that I wanted, and he will be sending it to me in the mail soon. Yeah, this week sometime, so that's all good! Chris is everything that I could and ever want. He makes me laugh and makes me want to be a better person, and I don't have to act any different when I'm around him. I know that all of this sounds so very cheesy, but it is all from my heart. Well, until next time!

~*Em!*~

No comments: