Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Righty Loosey, Lefty Tighty!

This has been a very interesting week, thrusday, which is tom. Will have been exactly 1 week since the accident! My wrist and hand is getting better, but I still have a longer way to go. I hope to get a picture of it up soon. Spring break is is 6 day's! Yeah, next friday starts my 10 day's of spring break! Yeah! I am almost a Bexley High School Graduate! It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time, I want to be an adult, which I am, but at the same time, I very much so miss being mommy and daddy's little and baby girl, but I always will be! Well, until next time! American Idol's on tonight; David Cook, Carly Smithson, and Michael Johns, are all 3 my favorite's!

~*Em!*~

1 comment:

Autumn said...

That's pretty exciting about your upcoming graduation! I like your new layout.