Thursday, October 23, 2008

Long time, and I'm finally writting!

I haven't wrote in awhile, I know, but I have been pretty busy! School, Aaron, Family, Church, Studying, and having fun! Aaron (James Aaron Davis is his full name, but everyone calls him Aaron, FYI) and I are going to the Halloween Dance/Party at the OSU Campus LDS Singles Adult Institute on friday. He's going to be a doctor, and I'm going to be a cowgirl. We are excited. Aaron is not a memeber of the LDS church, but he is very interested and we are both going to the LDS Single Adults Ward, up at the OSU Campus Institute. It is fun, we go to the early moring ward. We meet with the OSU Campus early mornings ward missionarys who are pretty neat, this sunday, after churhc, for Aaron's first lesson. I am excited because I really need to learn more and want to learn more and we are doing it together, and that's awesome. I am having a blast with everything and with everyone, and living my life to the best of my ability, and I am loving it. Well, I'll update you more later.

Em!

5 comments:

The Koenig Family said...

You go girl! You've got your plate full. Have a great time with the missionaries---and Aaron too. Have fun at your Halloween dance--I love Halloween and you'll be a great cowgirl.

Suzanne said...

That is great! I went through the missionary discussions when I was your age with a boyfriend. It was the greatest experience and really helped me gain a better knowledge & testimony of the gospel. You will love it. Have fun tonight! Does this mean you won't be in our ward much? I was looking forward to having you in nursery with Olivia. Oh well, you need to do what is best for you and I loved being in a singles ward back in the day. They are wonderful! You sound really happy!

Emilee said...

i no i am so sad that I won't be teaching olivia, I taught abbey and she was great, and I was looking so forward, so come and be their when I'm at our ward visiting, hopefully. Thanks agani, I'm arouynd for babysitting still though!

Em!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Emilee-

Where is the "I'm getting neice number 7"?!?!? Isn't that your most exciting news? LOL! I know, I know! But just remember you will be Elizabeth's number 1 aunt...well okay, one of her number 1 aunts! Love you!

~*Heather*~ said...

SHWEET!! Missionaries are awesome! We carved pumpkins with the missionaries last night:) Tuesdays and Fridays and awesome!