Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Long Awaited Update!

OK, I am not very good about updating on blogger. I believe I have found the reason why? Well, when you get on facebook, you see what everyone's doing and looks at some picture's, maybe, and just catch up, but it doesn't take that long, well, sometimes it does, especially when you loose track of time. HEHE :) Anyways then when you get on blogger you have to write and load a lot of stuff and pictures, and you have to look at everyone's you know, comment, and it just takes a long time. So, I'm going to set aside a time once a week or once or twice every two weeks, to write and upload picture's and look and comment on mine and everyone else's blog's.
When I get off of work tonight, I should be able to write me, well, I'll try. Later
Em!

No comments: