Thursday, October 1, 2009

Buckeye Fan's Will Love This!

Three students, a student from Utah, a student from Ohio, and a student from Michigan are out walking together one day at Spring Break. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.



"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.
The Brigham Young student says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I wish for the land to be forever fertile in Utah."

With a blink of the Genie's eye, "FOOM," the land in Utah was forever made fertile for farming.

The Michigan student was amazed, so he said, "I wish for a wall around the University of Michigan, so that nobody from out of state can come into our precious school."

Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye,"POOF," there was a huge wall around Michigan.

The Ohio State student says, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it is about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and completely surrounds the University. Nothing can get in or out."

The O.S.U. student says, "i wish for you to fill it with water."

No comments: