Thursday, September 11, 2008

So SLOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!





























Well, on Sunday, June 1st, 2008, I graduated from Bexley High School! Here are some very very late photos, because I've been kind of busy with school, and work, to upload these photos, so here's some, more are to come, soon, hopefully. LOL!
Em!

I would just also like to say that I didn't end up going to Columbus State After All, I'm going to ITT-Technical Institute, in Hilliard, Ohio. So, don't pay any attention to my yard sign!

Em!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Those were great pictures, Emilee! Congrats again on HS graduation! How are you liking ITT?

Amanda B. said...

Great to see the pictures- even if they are late. Good luck at ITT- I hear it is a great school! :)

Autumn said...

Congrats Emilee. You look so pretty in all of them! Plans change. Glad you found a school with a program you like!